Wednesday 15 December 2010

Self Evaluation

  • Attainment - N/A





  • My attainment is average due to my unawareness of my performance as I have not recieved any feedback from my work on the blog.



  • Effort -3





  • I would say that my effort in Media is good/average because I do Attempt all work in class at a good standard.However, my homework has been good and up to date over the term but now I have been slacking on homework due to my illness.


  • Punctuality -2





  • I have not missed a single lesson and have arrived on time to all media lessons apart from last week due to illness.



  • Submission and quality of homework - 3





  • I do generally submit homework on time but I would say for Ms Wigley,I have not posted homework for a long time on my blog.However she has discussed this issue with me and I have posted all the homework that was required on the blog.My homework generally has good quality but sometimes on less important homework I may leave it to the last minute which causes the quality of the homework to be unsatisfactory.



  • Ability to work independently - 1





  • I would say this is my strongest skill of Media as generally I mostly rely on my ideas to produce either classwork or homework


  • Quality of writing - 2





  • N/A



  • Organisation of blog - 2





  • My blog is very organised based on how I label each work that I post,in order of date and which teacher it concerns.However,lately I had posted work that should of been posted a month ago on my blog recently,which caused the order of date for the work to be unorganised.


  • Oral contributions in class - 4





  • I would say this is my weakest point simply because I generally lack confidence and rely of teachers to ask me questions in order for me to contribute to the class.


    www: - My work is up to date on the blog
              - I have earned many credits over the term,including two credits in one lesson
              - I behave well in all lessons.

       ebi: - Don't plagiarise any work
              - Submit all work on time even if i am ill
              - Revise the things we learn in class at home,every day.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment